The most action-packed school holiday workshop program in the Inner West!
Our original and most popular school holiday workshop program for primary school aged kids.
In 4 action-packed days, students will shake off the holiday boredom in energetic dance classes, make their mark on the studio walls with splashes of colourful paint, and really soar as they learn to fly on the flying trapeze.
They’ll reach new heights as they scale the walls of the rock-climbing gym, find their inner strength in a self-defense class with a twist, and step into the spotlight in confidence-boosting drama games.
Find out why our workshop students leave happy and exhausted, and why they can’t wait to come back the next morning!
school holiday workshops with a twist!
Soccer for 4 days straight? Fielding cricket balls in the sun for 8 hours? Being stuck in the same room for the whole workshop?
While that might be fine for some, we believe that variety makes for a whole lot of fun! We’ve created an original program that allows kids to try new things, learn new skills, get moving, and unleash their creativity across a massive range of activities.
Made with kids in mind, you can see from the size of the list below that our school holiday workshop is the most fun-filled program available!
ACTIVE ARTS HOLIDAY WORKSHOPS include:
- Planned activities from 9am-3pm each day
- Drop-off from 8:30am
- FREE optional aftercare until 5pm
- Dance classes in a variety of styles, including Jazz, Tap, Ballet, JFH, Hip-Hop, Contemporary and Lyrical
- A visit to the Sydney Rockclimbing Gym for some wall-scaling fun
- A visit to the Sydney Trapeze School to learn how to fly and get a crash course in all things circus
- A visit to Gracie Barra jiujitsu for a self-defence lesson for kids
- A chance to get arty and leave their mark as they paint on the Dance Domain walls
- Confidence boosting drama games
- The opportunity to take the lead as they choreograph and create their own dance pieces
- Yoga and relaxation sessions (perfect for those pooped afternoons!)
- Sports and mixed activities
- Free time to socialise and connect with other students during break times, with access to our awesome stash of games, books, puzzles and colouring table
- All activities, snacks and drinks are included
Our workshop price includes:
- Drop-off from 8:30am
- Free aftercare till 5pm
- All activities
- Snacks and drinks
4 days – $330 · 3 days – $255 · 2 days – $175 · 1 day – $95
Note: Our Active Arts Holiday Workshops are designed as a comprehensive 4-day program. While we do our best to ensure students who are doing just 1-3 days can do the activities they are most keen on, this isn’t always possible as the workshop is scheduled with 4-day attendance in mind.
What to Bring
- comfy clothes to move around in (shorts, tights, trackies, leggings)
- any dance shoes you may have (not compulsory)
- extra pair of socks (black or dark socks are better)
- sneakers, runners etc for rock climbing
- a jacket (Autumn and Winter workshops)
- water bottle
- old shirt or clothes for painting
- lunch (snacks and drinks for recess and breaks are provided)
- signed forms for Rockclimbing & Trapeze (these will be emailed to you before the workshop begins
- any medications, Ventolin, EpiPens etc.
- HEAPS of energy!