Get first dibs on your favourite DD classes in 2018!
Current Dance Domain students get access to a priority enrolment period from 13th-28th December.
At Dance Domain, we cap our class sizes to make sure everyone has the best experience possible. Because of this, our classes fill up super quick.
To make sure you don’t miss out on a spot in your favourite classes in 2018, just follow these four simple steps:
- Select your classes with the handy highlighted timetable given to all students at the EOY show (missed receiving this? Feel free to get in touch if you have questions about classes!)
- Head to our online registration system to select your classes for 2018 – no payment required till Jan 2018.
- You can choose to sign up to pay upfront (‘full payment’) or by the term (4 payments) or twice per term (8 payments), but remember, nothing is due till Jan.
- Rest easy over summer knowing you’ve got a spot in your preferred classes (you can also email us if you need to swap any classes and we’ll sort it out for you)
- Lock your places in by jumping onto the online system between 8th-15th Jan to pay for Term 1 fees. All unconfirmed spaces will be opened to non-DD students after the 15th Jan
** If you haven’t signed up using our online registration system before, you’ll need to register using this link here.
Be sure to get in quick so you can secure a spot in the classes you love!
Note: on some mobile phones and iPads you’ll see the full payment breakdown of the year, and not the $0 due. Don’t worry – there’s nothing due till January 🙂
30 min class – $135
45 min class – $160
60 min class – $190
75 min class – $205