CONDITIONING AND ACRO WORKSHOP
Bored? Losing flexibility? Think your arms have forgotten what it felt like to do a push-up? Then dust off the holidays and get into our conditioning and Acro workshops!
Suitable for students aged 11+, this 1-day workshop has stretch and strength sessions to get your body strong and flexy after a few lazy days at home, technique components that will dust off your kicks, turns and leaps, and an awesome Acro workshop at the Sydney Trapeze School where you’ll learn cool new tricks!
$100 – all activities, snacks, and drinks included
Places are limited so be sure to sign up to be the first to hear about our next workshop.
D3 – DREAM, DIRECT, DANCE
A chance for students to really get creative and be a part of something special in the school holidays.
In this 2-day workshop, students will develop their teamwork skills and stretch their artistic vision as they collaborate to create a conceptual dance work which will then be recorded and edited into a super cool concept video.
- develop their technique in the style of the piece to be created (anything from JFH to Jive!)
- work with the workshop coordinator and choreographer to develop an artistic vision for the piece
- learn, contribute to, and polish choreography
- create costumes, sets and props
- take turns performing the dance and giving directions
The video will be edited after the workshop, and students will receive a copy of the concept video on USB to keep! (Allow up to 4-6 weeks for editing and post-production)
To find out more about our next D3 workshop you can sign up below.